Applications are invited for 11 PhD fellowships under EU-H2020-MSC-ITN: MarPipe
Improving the flow in the pipeline of the next generation of marine biodiscovery scientists.
MarPipe is a consortium of 11 partners based in 8 countries (I, N, UK, D, B, IRL, E, NL), We will train 11 ESRs in the field of marine drug-discovery, providing these researchers with unique skills towards becoming experts in their research field and to advance their careers in academia or industry.
We are considering outstanding candidates with background in biology, chemistry, medical and industrial biotechnology.
Beneficiarie short list:
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE Institute of Protein Biochemistry, Naples, ITALY Dr. Donatella de Pascale email@example.com
- STAZIONE ZOOLOGICA ANTON DOHRN (SZN), Naples, ITALY, Dr. Adrianna Ianora, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNIVERSITY OF TROMSO, Tromso, NORWAY, Prof. Jeanette Andersen, email@example.com
- THE UNIVERSITY COURT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN, Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Prof Marcel jaspars, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELMHOLTZ ZENTRUM FUR OZEANFORSCHUNG KIEL (GEOMAR), Kiel, DE. Prof. Deniz Tasdemir, email@example.com
- KATHOLIEKE UNIVERSITEIT LEUVEN (KU Leuven), Leuven BELGIUM: Prof. Peter de Witte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK – NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK, IRELAND, Prof. Alan Dobson, A.Dobson@ucc.ie
- ECOAST (ECOAST) BVBA, Ostende, BELGIUM: Dr. Thomas Vanagt, email@example.com
- FUNDACION CENTRO DE EXCELENCIA EN INVESTIGACION DE MEDICAMENTOS INNOVADORES EN ANDALUCIA (MEDINA), Granada, SPAIN, Dr. Fernando Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MICRODISH BV (MicroDish), BADHOEVEDORP, THE NETHERLANDS, Dr. Colin Ingham, email@example.com
- CONSORZIO ITALBIOTEC (Italbiotec), Milan, ITALY. Dr. Rolando Lorenzetti firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Angelo Fontana email@example.com, Dr. Ilaria Re, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include CV, statement of research interests, list of three people who agreed to write a reference letter, original transcripts of Batchelor and Master University Degrees as well as copy of valid identity documents, and the application form (click for download). Application details can be found at Euraxess – http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/jobs/jobDetails/34118973
By the eligibility criteria in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions H2020 Guide for Applicants http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/other/guides_for_applicants/h2020-guide-appl16-msca-rise_en.pdf, researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility when taking up the appointment.
For additional Information contact the network coordinator Dr. Donatella de Pascale, Institute of Protein Biochemistry, CNR, Naples, Italy, email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 16 January 2017, although the search will continue until all positions are filled. The starting date of PhD research program will be April 1st, 2017.
MarPipe acts under the European Charter of Researcher which grants equal opportunity to all applicants. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, gender identity, religion and nationality